5.07.2009

Riley Time!!

Riley hasn't been over too much the past few days. Potting training time, and she is doing well. I got to spend some time with her today, as did Leonard, her buddy. The photos below really don't need words when it comes to Riley!!













This was the truck my mom had given Bryce when he was Riley's age. My mom's dad use to drive a Texas oil truck for a living.

As you can tell, we're done with picture taking for the day! Sorry, I'm just one of "those" Gramma's, I can never, ever take enough!

9 comments:

trash talk said...

Excuse me, just when is enough enough? I didn't think that word was in the grandmother's handbook!
Riley is precious.
Debbie

Brande said...

What is up with her hair today? She looks crazier than normal...

Malisa said...

I love Riley days! Madisyn just called me and told me I was "in her heart"! Does it get any better than that? My favorite pic from today is Riley dancing on the couch while Leonard is posed for the big getaway!

Malisa

Malisa said...

Oh, by the way, did Riley get her hair cut? Looks really cute!

Malisa

Sue said...

I have NO idea why Riley had crazy hair today. . . maybe she just felt like having crazy hair???

The Texas Woman said...

Crazy-haired cuteness!

The Texas Woman

Jacque said...

Riley is just adorable, but we already know that! It is the relationship she has with Leonard that I just love to see. That is a special little girl with a special fury friend. What a lucky Grandma, Happy Mother's Day to you~Jacque

Diane said...

She is just too precious! So happy and full of energy! Thank you so much for sharing your 'Riley shots' with us. If I had grandchildren, I would one of 'those' Grammas too! Have a great weekend.

Many hugs........

Diane

Peggy said...

I let my grandkids jump on the sofa too...my daughter hates it. When she tells them to stop they tell her our rule "they can do anything they want at mama's house". I know I shouldn't let them but I just can't say no to them.