5.22.2009

I "HAD" To Share!

Okay, I promise I will not take pictures of everything my soon to be grandbaby Morgan is getting. The shower isn't until Sunday, and this isn't like my first grandbaby, but I'm just as excited. Is that little pirate outfit not the cutest thing ever. Stacey, you rock! I happened to be there when Bryce and Justine opened the gift. I think I was worse than Bryce & Justine with excitement! Not only did Stacey pick out that cute little outfit above, she also gave the baby a vintage baby book! I always knew there was a reason Stacey was my friend, a heart of gold. And I promise, I will not do a post on every gift baby Morgan gets. I just had to have "my moment"!

4 comments:

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

How can you not be excited??? another baby will be here soon! You better post those pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sue, Can you imagine how excited I was when I found the little outfit? I could hardly wait to give it to Bryce and Justine because I knew it would be PERFECT for baby Morgan!! Nothing says love like a skull and cross bones!! Glad everyone liked it. Stacey

Midway Records said...

Grandmas are supposed to be excited! Keep on posting all those pictures you want to!

Malisa said...

We better see every dang thing Baby Morgan gets!

Malisa