5.19.2009

The Littlest Gardener

It was a beautiful Spring day here (except for the aftershock to the earthquake we had Sunday night, I hate those). Anyway, Riley was my little garden helper today. Above she is working on a new section in the flowerbed I just ripped out and re-planted. The rest of the pictures pretty much tell their own story!









It's a great time of year to be outside in our gardens, especially when you share that time with someone you love. Happy gardening to you all!

Visit;"Bloomin Tuesdays" at msgreenthumbjean.blogspot.com

7 comments:

The Texas Woman said...

Riley's drivin' the only brand of car Obama hasn't... Oh, never mind. It's too easy.

The Texas Woman

Malisa said...

How come Cher is nice to you? She wouldn't have let me off that easily! Looks like you and Riley had fun!

Malisa

Aiyana said...

Lovely photos! Seeing Riley gardening reminds me of a strong memory I have of being about that age and pulling up my mother's flowers to bring her a bouquet. She burst out crying--I don't know if it was because I destroyed her flowers or because I wanted to give a something pretty!
Aiyana

delighted heart said...

That Riley is such a cutie! Your flowers will grow big with her watering them! How did your baby shower turn out? We need photos!

Jean said...

I have a helper about her size and it makes gardening even more fun! Lovely photos! Jean

Teresa said...

Great photos Sue! And those hollyhocks are HUGE-MONGOUS! Love it! Riley is adorable as always.

Unknown said...

What a glorious day you had. Your hollyhocks are what I'm shooting for one day!!