2.10.2010

White Wednesday

We've been doing a lot of moving and re-decorating at Country Roads the past week or so. And when we do this, it is amazing how fast it gets done! On this "White Wednesday" I have some pictures of an area of my store that, to me, has always been an old canvas just waiting for the right "painter" to come along and paint a masterpiece! And although, Loretta of Full Bloom Cottage, isn't quite done with her masterpiece, here are few photos of the beginning.



Hopefully, next week on "White Wednesday" I'll have photos of the finished "masterpiece". And as always, I'm very grateful to Kathleen for hosting "White Wednesday"! Take some time to go visit her blog. She has some amazing photos as do many of our other "White Wednesday" friends! Take care.

10 comments:

Victoria said...

Gorgeous post! What a super lovely series of white! Charming beauty!
Happy WW!
Here's mine
Kiki~
http://heartofawizardess.blogspot.com/2010/02/antique-white-and-vintage-cream.html

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

I knew this was going to be your WW post! I saw the room yesterday and looks FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Malisa said...

Okay. It is OFFICIAL...I am moving into the store! The space you showed today will be my pad! That way, we can visit all the time! I'm renting the UHaul right now!

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love, this post. I was fortunate to see the room in person on Saturday, and then came back on Sunday to get a better look. It is an incredibly beautiful room, and is a great addition to all the other tremendous goodies that Country Roads has to offer!! Have a wonderful day, Jeanette

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Sue, such pretty things in these photos. You are a lucky girl to be surrounded with such beauty.

Maureen said...

Beautiful!

Faded Charm said...

I love her style. It actually looks like a house instead of a booth space. I'm really hoping to stop in while we're in the area.

Enjoy your day.

Kathleen

Julie said...

Love all your whites. That cupboard is just fantastic! Love the kitty's pic!lol. Thanks for all the eye candy!!!

Kate said...

Sue

As usual another Fab post!!!! Can't wait to see Loretta's magic in person. Lucky gals like me who live in the OC can come visit your amazing store. Have a great week!!!

Kate

Lori said...

oooooh, that looks so beautiful already...happy white wednesday!!!