2.25.2010

Another "Take" on Country Roads

It is always interesting to me to see what catches other people's eyes at Country Roads. Steve Small, a dealer at Country Roads, took all of these photos the other day. And I do have to say, the one above with Katie and Riley is my favorite! As many know, we train our staff very young, and as you can tell, my little Riley already has mastered measuring!! Here a few more photos that Steve snapped at the store.





The time passes so fast these days. I look at Riley "working" with her mom above, and am amazed at the passage of time. I also look at the displays and merchandise above and now how fast that turns over as well. There are days, more lately for me, that I just wish I could slow things down a tiny little bit. Thanks Steve for sharing your photos!

5 comments:

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Well, now we know there is a new generation ready to roll with it!!

Malisa said...

Look at Miss Riley with her big girl ponytail...ready to take over the store! Jump back, girlfriend...Riley is running the place! :)

Hey, in that last photo, are those two dog photos on the wall original photos or are they just prints? If they are original photos, email me the prices, will you?

Maureen said...

Looks good. It seems like quite a big store.

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

WOW! I was blog hoppin tonight and found ya~~~~~so happy! Great blog...love it!
Smiles,
Beth

trash talk said...

Spring is bustin' out all over at C.R.! Leave it to Mal to spot two dog prints.
Riley is going to be running the country some day!
Debbie