2.17.2010

White Wednesday

We are having the most amazing weather here in SoCal on this "White Wednesday"! The temperatures yesterday got a little over 80 degrees, I love it! For this "White Wednesday", I have some pictures of "whites" that caught my eye. No particular theme, I just enjoyed looking at the things below, hope you do as well!




For some more great "White Wednesday" photos, go visit our friend, Kathleen! She has some great eye candy to share with you. We've got our weather cooling down here day by day, so while I can, I'm going to continue to enjoy our California sunshine!

10 comments:

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

It feels sooooooooooooo good, doesn't it? Happy sunny Wednesday!

Faded Charm said...

You never disappoint me with all your photos. The architectural elements are just 2die4. I'm jealous of your sunny weather. it's supposed to be almost 60 here today which is a heat wave for us. I'll take what I can get.

Enjoy your "warm" WW.

Kathleen

Victoria said...

This is absolutely fabulous..super gorgeous post! Such beauty and textures... and wonderful charm!
Happy WW!
Kiki~
here's mine too if you like..

http://heartofawizardess.blogspot.com/2010/02/when-starfish-dream.html

Barntiques said...

The main thing here on White Wednesday is the SNOW! And LOTS of it! Your post always warms my heart and soul.

Old Time Cindy said...

Nice whites! I'll send you some snow! :)
Cindy at Lakewood

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

How Beautiful this White Wednesday Post is.... Love the Architectural Pieces

Miss Gracie's House said...

Oh, the chippy white goodness you have there...love it! I also appreciated the post below about steppin' up your game...it's not something everyone understands...Happy WW!
Rene'

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

Thanks for stopping by My Blog.... My Header photo of TJ Mexico is actually Me at 2 on the Zebra/Donkey.... We went all the way to California on the Train from Michigan, of course I was too young to remember but Love having the photo, it was 52 years ago ~ I do Treasure that Old Pic

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

That is a bueatiful bird bath. I luv that and the heater vent also. Thanks for shareing such nice things. Julian

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

OMG, I love everything in that first photo. Missed White Wednesday, too much going on! Thanks for the inspiration.