2.15.2010

Country Roads Last Day of Our Big Sale!

Well, here we are on the last day of our Country Roads "big ass sale"! And it has indeed, been amazing. As I type these words this morning, my feet & legs are still tired, my hand is a little less cramped from writing up so many of your orders these past couple of days. All of you, our customers and friends, are just amazing! Country Roads will be open again in a couple of hours, and we still have lots of great stuff on sale. Below are some pictures of just a small sampling of what we have!



I don't even know how to thank all of you that have made these past two days so successful for us. I've been very, very humbled by all of your kind words to me about this blog, our Facebook Fan page and just about "the store". Your "words" are what motivate me and my Country Roads family to bring you the best of the best. And for me, they encourage me to work even harder. Your support is unbelievable! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

3 comments:

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

You go, Sue!!!

Maureen said...

Sounds like you had a great sale! Awesome!

Jennifer said...

Sue... so happy all went well... sell sell sell it all!!!!!! Jennifer