2.20.2010

Just In!

It is always exciting to me to have someone new join our Country Roads family. Georgia moved in last week on the days I was off. So when I came in this morning it was a nice surprise, a really nice surprise!! And I really like the way all of her displays and vignettes turned out. Here are a few pictures of what just arrived!



I really enjoyed the "darker" colors that Georgia is using to display with. It is a perfect fit for the store, and everything looks absolutely awesome, thanks Georgia!!

3 comments:

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

It looks really, really good! I saw her yesterday at Vet's shopping...I bet she brought in even more goodies!!

My Vintage Treasures said...

What a great addition to your Country Roads Family!!!

Charlsey said...

I just got to have one of these rugs where did you get it...It would be great on my sun porch????As always love the postings how I wish you were just right around the corner!!