2.11.2010

Still in the Mood for an Affair?

Tired of cleaning, and ready to throw down that mop and maybe think about havin' an affair? Only two more days left before the "Antique Affair" begins! These are some pictures that I took last Sunday, so I know by now we have many more exciting pieces in Country Roads. Thought I'd just share a few more pictures and see if something starts calling your name, and you fall in love and can't say "no"!!




If you want that special someone in your life to get you a great Valentine gift, send them our way, we will hook 'em up! After all, flowers die and candy makes us fat, but antiques, well you can have an affair with them every single day! Our big ass sale begins on Saturday and continues through close on Monday at 5pm! Hope to see this week-end!

6 comments:

Susie~From My Home To Yours said...

Oh, Oh...I want, I want, I want, I want.....Gotta get my "Iwantums" under control! I guess I'm safe enough as you are thousands of miles away.

Everything looks simply gorgeous, white, chippy, crusty and perfect for my house.

Thanks for the break in my work day and the chance to do a little daydreaming!

Best wishes,
Susie

Miss Gracie's House said...

Oh, yes! Such great inspiration here and on your WW post...just so pretty!
Rene'

Maureen said...

I'll take all silver and silverplate - thank you very much!

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Love the hydrangeas...and the first picture, ah looks just like me! Ciao Rita

Malisa said...

Girl, I can fall in love and say "no"! I can also not fall in love and say "yes"! Been there...done that! :)

Barntiques said...

Call me greedy, but I WANT IT ALL! Including the sunshine. I am in the middle of Iowa and we are going to be capturing the record of the most snow in the 48 states. So, right now, I am only living vicariously through blogland! Best of luck with the sale!