2.12.2010

An Early Valentine's Gift

It's Friday, and the sun is going to be shining all week-end and we are going to have some awesome weather, I'm ready for our California sunshine! As you know, Country Roads is having our "big ass sale" beginning tomorrow through Monday! I'm hoping you all will have some time to stop by and visit us. I thought I'd show you some of "our stuff" here at my favorite store, Country Roads!! You know, kind of our Valentine gift to you, a little early!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Wish I could come to your big ass sale! Wish I was enjoying some nice weather too. Can you believe it is supposed snow here today?? in south Georgia?? Somebody rescue me!

Malisa said...

What a nice slide show! You may have to go into the movie business next! Country Roads Productions...with Academy Award winning Sue Jackson! Very nice job, girl! Teresa is picking me up on her way from Georgia. We may be just a little late though! :)

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Ohhhh you pictured my hearts!!! Thank you Sue, let's kick some butte tomorrow...I love speaking French don't you???

trash talk said...

If you have any big asses that don't sell...could you send one to Texas...oh wait...I got one in the other room...my bad!
Debbie