10.17.2010

Why I Love October

October is one of my favorite months. We celebrate my boy Bryce's birthday, the seasons begin to change, and then there is Halloween. Sometimes it is hard for us all to get together at once. But this past Friday night we celebrated Bryce's birthday, and continued the celebration down at "Pa's Pumpkin Patch", down by the beach. Here are our "good times" below!














There are times that all of us drive each other crazy! Not only are we a family, but we are a family that works together as well. I really DO know how fortunate I am to be surrounded by all my "kids" daily! I'm always posting Zach Gill lyrics from his song "Family". This is one of my favorite parts of his song. . .

"I was there from the moment that you were born
And I've loved you since I heard your first cries
And I know we won't always be getting along
But I promise you that I will always try
You know we all sometimes, say things we don't mean
But that don't mean that we're not still family"

4 comments:

Susy said...

You have a beautiful family. Looks like it was a fun time for everyone at Pa's. (:

Boogieboard Cottage said...

Those are the kind of pictures that will be enjoyed for generations, for sure. It's looks like everyone had fun for Bryce's B-day.

I posted some Roger's Gardens photos and I think I got a least one piece of country Road's furniture in there.

Take care, Mary :O)

The Green Pea said...

What a cute post. You have a lovely family. sandi

trash talk said...

Aren't babies the greatest invention? They allow us to play and be young forever!
Debbie