10.26.2010

White Wednesday

Wow, here we are in our last week of October's "White Wednesday" posts. Life seems crazy busy enough for me as is, and now we get to throw in the holiday season as well. Actually, I do enjoy the holidays, so I'm not complaining. Just thinking about "time management"! For this "White Wednesday" I took some random photos of my favorite "little" store, Country Roads. Hope you see something that catches your eye, because it's all for sale! Here are a few of our Country Roads "whites" for you!








I hope you will all take some time, which I think most of you do anyway, to go visit one of the nicest people I know, who also has a great blog and put together this little thing called, "White Wednesday"! Kathleen is truly the best. Hope you all have a wonderful week. Take care.

9 comments:

Malisa said...

SO many fabulous things to look at! Wish I had more money than I have sense, because if I did,you would be one rich woman! :) Of course, I know you are a rich woman...you have a beautiful family and a marvelous extended family of dealers! Thanks for the glorious display of white!

Malaysia

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

LOVE the dressmaking sign!!!! Hugs,Rachel

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

I am thinking about those finials! I saw them last Sunday. They would be perfect for my Birdhouses. Happy WW Sue! Ciao Rita

Vicki said...

There are so many things I would love to bring home in those pics! Absolutely lovely! Thank you for sharing!

Vicki at Rusty Rooster Vintage

time worn interiors said...

I think I would lose my mind being surounded by all that cool stuff all the time! And I would be broke!
Theresa
aka:TOT

Bohemian said...

What beautiful photos of some fabulous items... loving it all!


Dawn... The Bohemian

trash talk said...

That shell mirror is fantastic! I agree...Kathleen is a doll for keeping this going! I noticed on her post this is #71 WW! Time flies when you're having fun!
Debbie

Tanza said...

Hi Sue,
It's been WaY too long, and I'm soo thankful for your kind words .. means alot, truly !! I really need my Country Roads FiX !! Now, that is a happy outing .. Sooo much to see, and I KNOW it's all decked out for Fall !! You all do such an amazing job with all your wonderful vignettes .. It just makes me want EVERYTHING !!

Your babies are beautiful, and getting sooo BiG !! Enjoy your time with them always .. LiFe is soo short my friend .. Happy, sweet day to you ~
See you soon ~Tanza~ xo

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Happy WW Sue! I so enjoy visiting you as I always get great display ideas from your photos! Thanks!!