10.22.2010

This Caught My Eye

Here's baby Bodhi wearing the cool jacket that Pat Fillip got him. He always catches my eye but so do other things as well. Sometimes we all have those days that are frustrating, things aren't working out for us and it makes life frustrating. Like all of you, I have these days from time to time. Funny how life works or gets your attention when you least expect it. For example, I subscribe to the website, "Simple Truths". They send out motivating, caring messages, movies, book suggestions daily. For some reason, this little three minute MOVIE really got my attention today. Thought I would share it with you because I really enjoyed it! I really got a lot out of it, and thought you might like it as well! Sometimes all we need to make our days better is something small, something little, like the short film above. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Have a happy Friday!

4 comments:

Malisa said...

Just seeing Bodhi's precious, little smiling face made my day! He needs a big hug from Aunt Malaysia!

Anonymous said...

Awww , what a cute baby :)

trash talk said...

The little thumbnail photo of Bodhi peeking at me from my sidebar was enough to get me to come a-runnin'! That face is precious.
Debbie

Kate said...

Oh what a love little Bodhi is!!! He is the perfect fit for you and the girls. Have a wonderful weekend.

xo
Kate