10.10.2010

Texas Treasures Still Arriving!

Here at Country Roads lately, it is sort of like Christmas arriving early, as all the "stuff" is arriving from recent buying trips. John (Cottage White) was in yesterday with a few of the treasures he brought back with him. I hear he is coming back on Monday with even more great stuff. But for now, here is just a preview of what is here at Country Roads!










The laundry cart below will soon be going home with me. If you look closely, it not only has my last name once, but twice. Actually Tim was the one that talked me into buying it. These days I try to buy things that I can actually use, that are functional. I thought the cart would be great storage, especially for the grandkids toys. Tim offered to make a table top on it for me with a little safety latch so there would be no hurt little fingers while trying to fetch a toy. For some really "nice" pictures of Country Roads, go check out "Blooming Rose Musings"! She is a talented photographer and has some great pictures up on her blog today. And if you have some free time, stop by for a visit, would love to see you! We DO appreciate our customers!

7 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

oh that little elephant has stolen my heart!!!
What a wonderful little guy.
I love him
I should really learn to not look, it hurts too much not to be able to bring home all of these wonderful items. LOL
Oh Tim was good at talking you into that cart. Totally a great idea for the kids toys.
Amy

Blooming Rose Musings said...

I had such a great time visiting Country Roads yesterday...but then I always have a great time visiting Country Roads! Thank you for mentioning my blog...that is very nice of you. I love that every area of the store is so unique. You really always have the "best of the best"!
Wow, if you are putting a table top on the cart, you could use it as a kitchen island when not in use as a toy bin. Wonderfu piece.
I'm already looking forward to my next visit. Thanks so much.

Anne Lorys said...

All of our Texas treasues look right at home in your little slice of heaven!

trash talk said...

I've heard of pink elephants, but that is the first pink lion I've ever seen. That is one cool cat!
Debbie

Faded Charm said...

Loving all the great arhitectural elements and that old laundry cart is wonderful. It was meant to be yours!

Hope all is well with you. Take care,

Kathleen

Bohemian said...

All that fabulous Architectural Salvage is making me swoon!!!

Dawn... The Bohemian

time worn interiors said...

Texas always has the best stuff to chose from! And your dealers know how to chose!! Love it all!
Theresa