10.09.2010

A Tim & Lisa Makeover

From time to time, I will come across a display, a vignette, or something I just fall in love. Several times a year I go over to take pictures of what Tim & Lisa have created. Country Roads has never used the word "mall" in its name, and there is a good reason for that, and I don't think I need to explain it. As some of you know, Tim did Texas "solo" this year. He is back and both Tim & Lisa have spent days to creating this awesome LOOK at Country Roads. Since it is Saturday, I thought some of you would have the week-end off, and some time to sit back and not only look, but "stare" at some of these truly amazing displays. Be sure to click on the pixs for a better & better look. Here are just a few of the things that happen to catch my eye.
















So, do you see what I'm talking about? I think there is a bit more than just a little makeover involved here. We are open all week-end if you live locally and we would love for you to stop by. Katie said a photographer from the Anthropologie stores was in the other day taking picutures. Who knows, maybe some of the above vignettes will show up in their ads. Have a great week-end!

5 comments:

Malisa said...

Such a talented couple in such a beautiful store! I am sure that the Anthropologie photographer was stealing great ideas!

Boogieboard Cottage said...

Wow Anthropologie!! It's not hard to see why though, Country Roads is very awesome! I'm in love with the chandelier, I have some pictures of it from my last visit. I never get tired of Tim and Lisa's displays. Have a great weekend, Mary :O)

Vintage Market Place said...

Looks so great!
Wish I could be there this weekend to see it all in person, I am loving the large animal skull mixed in with all of the industrial.
Any ya know I love me some doll heads.
Just Awesome!
Amy

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

~*~*LOVE Love love love love!!!!~*~

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Sigh....Fabulous!!!