10.05.2010

White Wednesday

This "White Wednesday" finds me taking pictures at my favorite store, Country Roads! Seems like we have all types of whites in all kinds of shapes, styles and textures. Thought I would share just a very small portion of what caught my eye.








I remember writing my "White Wednesday" post last week. We were coming off a killer heat wave. And as I write this post, its been cool and rainy today. Feels more like Fall, and I'm really enjoying the change in the weather. Please take time to stop by and visit the queen herself, Kathleen, that put together "White Wednesday" for us all to enjoy!!

12 comments:

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

40 degree difference between last Monday and yesterday...is this crazy or what???

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

That's some crazy fabulous stuff there! Beautiful whites!

All Things Pretty... said...

That store is lovely... you must spend hours in there! isn't it great when we find a store that inspires us?

Boogieboard Cottage said...

Really lovely, I never get tired of your store. Mary :O)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos, everything is so dreamy!
Have a lovely day!
Sincerely,
Melinda

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

~*~*~*LOVING all of your chippy shabby beautiful whites!!! Hugs,Rachel ~*~~**~*

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Beautiful whites Sue...and I am loving the old black books too!!

Annie Louise said...

Wow, stunning pictures. I see a visit to Country Roads in my, hopefully, near future :) Love meandering up and down your aisles, it is heaven on earth, to see your dealers display. Have a great Wetnesday :) Can you believe the rain, certainly different from our heatwave just a week ago.
Jeanette

Vintage Market Place said...

Rain too! oh you are killing me. LOL!
We got the cool but the rain missed us.
Anyway, must be lovely to sit in your big picture windows at the shop and see and listen to the rain coming down. Adds to the beauty of shopping inside.
take care and do a little rain dance for us.
Amy

Kate said...

Our store rocks !!! Surely due to the amazing creativity of the team & staff. Its great family to belong to. Happy WW to you

xo
Kate

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

The perfect White Wednesday Post ~ I Love the gigantic rusty urn & the Old White Columns ~ Thanks for Sharing

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

I like the first pic! Great vignetts all over the shop. Thanks for sharing....Julian