10.07.2010

Another Quickie!

I've been dragging lately, way too much going on for me right now. There is busy, and then there is buried! I think I've been buried a bit too long right now. Anyway, my Country Roads family is slowing bringing in there treasures from their buying trips. Many were in Texas, some were in Ohio, others in Brimfield, and some in Northern CA! I didn't have much time yesterday at the store to take pictures. Remember, I'm "buried"! But I did manage to snap a few and here they are.




After being out on maternity leave, Katie is back at Country Roads three days a week. Today is my first day picking up Riley at pre-school with Bodhi! We will see how that goes, especially since he now weighs 17 pounds at three months!! Wish me luck!

8 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I am loving everything in first pic, who am I kidding, I love it all. Thanks for your sweet words my friend, T

Kate said...

Awesome quickie!!! Hope that you have a day filled with loving on your precious grandbabies. I can't wait to check out the new arrivals at the store. Great photos!

hugs
Kate

Vintage Market Place said...

wow 17 lbs! He is a healthy boy.
Brooklyn seemed to weigh 8 lbs forever we never thought he would grow.
Have fun being grandma today!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Love your quickies!!! Have fun with your big bundle of joy!!

The Boston Lady said...

I'm sure you will do great with your two beautiful grandkids! They are so lucky to have their grandma be such a big part of their lives.

I bet the next time you go to look for that Hound Dog sign, it will be gone. Someone is sure to snap that one up! Ann

Malisa said...

Bodhi is a big un! Cool finds in your pics! I am impressed you have time to breathe...other on take pics!

M

Bohemian said...

OMG that White Victorian style door is a twin to one I have!!!


I'm adoring all this shabby loveliness... I would require a U-Haul with all that temptation surrounding me!!!!!!!!!!!


Dawn... The Bohemian

Blooming Rose Musings said...

Great pictures. Hope to see you this weekend.