12.30.2009

White Wednesday

For this "White Wednesday" and the last one of the year, I wanted to not think of it being so chilly outside, instead I wanted to share a warmer "White Wednesday". So, I took some pictures of my bedroom where I've surrounded myself with beach and tropical related "stuff". I hope some of these photos take the chill off your cold winter days and brings a bit of sunshine your way!






For more exciting and fabulous "White Wednesday" photos, go visit our "hostess with the mostess" of our "White Wednesdays", Kathleen . Have a wonderful New Year!

6 comments:

trash talk said...

Thanks for the warm up...it's yucky here!
BTW, go to Wizard of Once Was...Gale's blog. She visited Country Roads and did a great write up on it and Tim!
Debbie

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

we sure need the little warmth....brrrr, it's cold! (by our spoiled California standards anyway!!) Love your architectural pieces!!

Malisa said...

Just like you, girl...inviting all these people into your bedroom! :)

Tanza said...

Sweeet ... beachy room Sue !! Looks just the way it did in Romantic Homes !! Soo refreshing and summerey ?1 LoVe ALL your vintage pretties !! Where do you shop girlie ?? hahaha .. Looks so much like everything you have in that awesome store of yours !! Very FuN ... Happy kinda chilly, wet day to you ~
hugs ~tanza~

WIZARD OF ONCE WAS "WooW" said...

Hi Sue!
That sweet Debbie told me that you were on her side bar and that BC was one of her customers at Zapp! Gosh such a small world! I love love your store!! As far as your WW I can never get enough of sea shells and coral any time of the year. You have some pretty amazing architectural pieces!
Hope you had a great WW
Gale

Faded Charm said...

I feel warmer already. You've got a great shell and coral collection. Thanks for sharing and playing along with this theme. Here's to many more in 2010.

Kathleen