12.28.2009

Country Roads Eye Candy

It's been awhile since I've shared some of our "delicious" Country Roads Eye Candy!! Here are some pictures of just a "small" sampling of what we have for you. . .








I've been having camera issues the past few weeks. Not the best time of year to have this happen. But I have to say, for a little over $100 I bought a great Olympus camera. I was amazed at how much the prices have dropped on the small digital cameras. If you live near us, be sure to remember our HUGE New Years Day Sale! If you like what you see above, there is much, much more of the same in stock, right now at Country Roads. We are continuing to "step up our game"!

8 comments:

Maureen said...

It all looks wonderful. What I would really like to thank you for though is the peek outside. Everything is so gloomy here and gardening is still months away so that was a breath of fresh air.

P.S. Love your January 1st sale blurb and photo. lol

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Funny how you photographed the spaces that I always visit...3 of those are a "must visit" every time I go to CR!

The Renaissance Chick said...

The light! The light! Talk to me about the light!

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I drool everytime I come over and look at pics of the shop.

Faded Charm said...

As always, great eye candy. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your week.

Kathleen

Tanza said...

Hi Sue,
Such sWeet eye candy from country Roads !! Can't get enough, let me know when Christy restocks :0 there is always something I need !! Hoping you get to relax, now that the big day is behind us ~
hugs ~tanza~

trash talk said...

Love, love triple love all the mirrors! Eye candy for dern tootin'!
Debbie

Debra@CommonGround said...

Sue, I had to catch up with you since last week, everything is gorgeous at the store, but my heart was breaking for your son's friend and the loss of his little girl. Oh, so so hard at Christmas. Your little Riley and Morgan are just amazing! They both are such cuties, and the bow on Morgan brought back sweet memories of my girls when they were babies! Hope you are having a great week!
Blessings for the New Year!
Debra