12.02.2009

White Wednesday

For this "White Wednesday" I was thinking of sharing some holiday, wintery, whites. There is a chill in the air and it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!







I hope this "White Wednesday" finds everyone warm, happy, and at peace. I love this time of year, something special about it. Be sure to go visit Kathleen who hosts "White Wednesdays" for everyone. And again, if you have some time look at some of the great blogs she has listed to visit for "White Wednesday", they are amazing! Happy Holidays.

7 comments:

Debra@CommonGround said...

Love it all Sue, especially those reindeer and the urn with branches. But then, you get to enjoy "White Wednesday" every day of the week! I enjoyed your Thanksgiving photos of the family and the "girls". That black cat is such a sweetie, reminds me of my old girl, gone to cat heaven! Have a great week!
Debra

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Hi Sue! Just got back from vacation. I'll stop by the store tomorrow to check if something sold/clean the space...it's hard to get back to work!!!!
Marcela

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Hi Sue! Just came back home from vacation. I'll stop by the store tomorrow to see if something sold/clean the space...it's hard to go back to work!!!
Marcela

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Happy white Wednesday to you, the peeks are great. Have a great rest of the week. Ciao Rita

trash talk said...

Would you believe we had snow today...mixed with rain. Only in Texas!
I love white at Christmas, but I also love color. What's a girl to do? I need a huge house to satisfy all my loves.
Debbie

Tanza said...

Hi Sue,
LoVe all your Christmas whites !! Makes me want to be in the store RIGHT NOW !!! I can never tire of your beautiful shoppe !! Always find something I NEED ?! hahaha .. Happy rest of the week for you ~
hugs ~tea`xo

Malisa said...

I hate to be the one to tell you, but...your bottom is getting a little rusty!

Malisa