12.07.2009

Country Roads December Eye Candy

It's a cold rainy day here today. So, for those of you that enjoy this weather, I thought I would share some of our holiday displays and other merchandise that is currently on display at Country Roads. Hope you enjoy the pictures, and of course if you see anything you are interested in you can e-mail me or call the store at 714.532.3041!! Hope you all are enjoying this holiday season as much as I am! Take care.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Merry Christmas 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

The Renaissance Chick said...

Beauitmous slide show! Yes, I am enjoying the season as much as you are! :)

Malisa

Anonymous said...

great slide show and GREAT CR family photo!!

trash talk said...

Wow, some kind of beautiful displays. Cat Daddy and I watched together...sure beats the Santa Claus 2!
Debbie