12.21.2009

Last Minute Gift Ideas!

So you are down to the last few gifts you need to buy and you haven't a clue as to what to get for someone? Country Roads may have just the answer for you! Vintage signs are such great gifts? Why, because they are unique, and different, and they are vintage! I thought you might like to see a few of the one of a kind advertising signs that are currently at Country Road right now for you!








I love giving gifts at Christmas that are different and unique! I enjoy putting "thought" into my gifts. And if these signs above don't tempt you stop by Country Roads to finish up your holiday shopping, you have to know we have about 10,000 square feet more of wonderful gifts just waiting for you to purchase! Happy Holidays!

5 comments:

Maureen said...

When I saw Hotel Conneaut I wondered where it might be. Then when I scrolled down, I found out. Makes you wonder. Where have you been and how did you get here? I would so love to visit your store. Maybe one day.

P.S. Riley's new picture is hilarious! Is she still "stained"?

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

I need the Liquor sign!

Tanza said...

Hi Sue,
YEP !! A BIG store, full of awesome gifts, It truly is a Christmas wonderland at Country Roads !! I was able to buy many Christmas gifts here this year !! you guys are all awesome, and did I say "helpful" always willing to give a hand ~ Happy holidays to you all ~
~tanza~ xo

trash talk said...

"Here's Your Sign"...sorry I couldn't resist! Even with her festive makeup...Riley is still a doll baby!
Debbie

Malisa said...

I need the liquor sign, the hotel sign and the open all night sign! :)