1.18.2009

I'm Ready For Summer

  Our weather has been SO nice, so awesome and its nice to be outside enjoying the sunshine! Today, I was out in our gardens at Country Roads which we call, Johnnye Merle Gardens & Nursery. My oldest daughter Brande owns the nursery, and she named it after her Gramma, my mom, who always gardened with my kids when they were little! I fell in love, totally in love with this red vintage table and chair set. The color, the look, everything about it made me realize it needed to come home with me and would be perfect out by my pool. You know how there are just some of those things you have to have? We have this saying at the store, "it's not about the need, it's all about the want". So now, I'm definately ready for summer!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Malisa said...

Your vintage red table and chairs are fabulous! What a perfect compliment to your vintage pool side!

Malisa

Harmless Brat said...

time for some sweet summer drinks in vintage glasses to adorn the table ;)

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

We're ready for summer also, even when the rain today wants to change our plans.... Hope to come to the store next week for some much deserved "summer stuff"!