6.12.2010

Little Vignettes

One of my favorite things about Country Roads is all the little vignettes that are sprinkled throughout the store! I'll be walking around in the store and immediately my eyes are pulled to these little displays, these little groupings, that are so appealing. Here are a few little vignettes I was attracted to the other day.









I very fortunate to have such a great group of artistic and talented Country Roads family. They never cease to amaze me. Actually, I have to say, I've been off for a few days and have missed my little piece of paradise and all the craziness that comes with it!!

4 comments:

The Boston Lady said...

Glad you've had some down time! I particularily like those dolls heads. I don't know why. Your pictures speak for themselves.

Maureen said...

I'm with you - I love the vignettes that people put together.

Malisa said...

Photos were great! Your store looks wonderful...as always! Think I will stop by and shop today! I wish!

All That Glitters said...

Your store is beautiful!!! I'm so glad I found your blog!