6.08.2010

The Different Looks of Country Roads

It's very nice to have a day off today! I get to spend it with Riley, and watch her and Morgan play together. These are some of my favorite kinds days. Maybe we'll do a little dancin' while we're all together too! Country Roads has been VERY busy the past four days I worked at the store. And for that, I'm always very grateful. It makes the trying days we have a little less "trying", I think. Here are some of the many different looks of Country Roads that caught my eye!







I honestly think one of the most appealing things about "our" store is that there is really good stuff here. And not only that, most of it is displayed very well. If you have some free time this week, stop by and see us. I can't tell you how many times I've had customers see something they like, they go home to think about it and when they come back it's SOLD! Hope you to see you soon!

14 comments:

chateau de fleurs said...

Love your post photos, the store looks great! I'm glad you are having fun with the grand kids. Hugs, Christie

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Wonderful displays!! I love the one full of mermaids and all the red white and blue! Isn't it nice to be surrounded by such beauty while you work!

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Buongiorno Sue! Thank you for showing the store and Grazie for stopping by and helping me decide on wings no wings. Have a great day. Ciao Rita

mary pernula said...

I love it all, wish I was close by for a visit. I have become a new follower please stop by for a vist. I hope you do mind if I use some of your ideas I see. XO MARY

Kate said...

Sue the best parts of this post is your own dealers now want to come in and see all the beauty. Great photos, a few things caught my eye. Enjoy your time off.

Take care
Kate

Vintage Market Place said...

Enjoy your day with the girls.

I know I am not going to recognize the shop, I am sure all the things that were there a few months ago are long gone. But new goodies will take their place. It is truly amazing on how hard everyone works to put such amazing spaces together. Its like nothing I have ever seen in a shop before.
Noticed the doll heads in the jar.
YAY!
See ya soon
Amy

Malisa said...

Good morning, girlfriend! Hope you and Riley have an enjoyable day! Okay, okay, I want everything you showed in your post. Just wrap it up, ship it to me and put that on my account! :)

M

★Carol★ said...

It looks like there's something for everyone there! I just love those huge urns and the beachy patriotic display. I can tell that I would get into lots of trouble if I lived anywhere near there!

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

Great display ideas..thanks for sharing!
Happy WW!
xojanis

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Sue, I'm really into the patriotic and beachy things right now, It all looks great!
xo,
Debra

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

I love seeing the SOLD signs all over the store!!

Kathy said...

You do have a lot of great stuff! I love the virtual tour! So glad you're having memorable moments with your grands!
God Bless,
Kathy

ginny said...

love you new look. catching up today on reading.

The Charm of Home said...

Your store looks great! So glad you could spend the day with family.