6.25.2010

Extreme Makeover

Recently, "my boy Bryce" did an extreme makeover of his areas here at Country Roads. And rather than have you read all my ramblings this morning, I thought I would just give you some "eye candy" to enjoy instead! Here are a few of the things that caught my eye!








My favorite embalming table just sold! I'm getting ready to bring in a vintage Hawaiiana bar! I think I'll ask Bryce if we can make my boyfriend a "cabana boy"! So, he's missing one hand, I think he will do just fine!!

6 comments:

Malisa said...

I am SO glad that the embalming table sold! Whew! I was afraid I would tune in and see Riley playing on it or your family eating off of it! :)

I love Bryce's space. I always do. Bryce has THE style and THE eye! I will have trouble not spending every cent I have with him! Thanks for sharing these photos!

Vintage Market Place said...

looks great, he should write his own style book combined with his great items he makes it would be a great coffee table book!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see this in person. I am heading over there this morning!!!

The Boston Lady said...

I am still liking those spotlights on the tripods. I've never been up close and personal with an embalming table, but am fascinated that you had one for sale. Nice photos!

trash talk said...

He is getting so good at displays I may have to sew lace on his underwear like I did Cat Daddy's!
Debbie
P.S. Thanks for the prayers!!! Love you!

Faded Charm said...

He does have an eye for the industrial style. I love all of it!

Enjoy your weekend.

Kathleen