6.29.2010

At Last, Country Roads Pix's

Last week, when I was "alive & well" I took some pictures at "the store". I'm always entertained by what I find, the amount of variety that Country Roads always has. Above is a child's Civil War jacket. I was surprised to see it in the store because Tim had lusted after this jacket for several months before he finally bought it from a guy at a local flea market. I hope you enjoy our many different looks of "the store". You know, "Country Roads, Always Your Favorite, Never the Same"!










I need to get down to the store and get some fresh photos. I originally had the week-end off for Katie's baby shower on Saturday, and Josalyn's 5th birthday party on Sunday. As some of you know, the damn flu kind of took away my time! What's that song, "Thumpwalla", "I get knocked down, but I get back up, your never gonna keep me down"! Well, that is me, thankfully!!

6 comments:

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Love to see what Country Roads has in store! Your photos are always an inspiration and makes me want to re-fluff my booth. Hope you are feeling better!!

Kate said...

So happy that you are feeling better Sue!!! I can't wait to see Georgia's new space. Have a wonderful day. Take care see you soon.

Kate

Vintage Market Place said...

I am sitting here sick as a dog and drooling over that bathing beauties beach pillow, That has to be new, otherwise it would have come home with me. I LOVE IT, I saw one in Laguna and passed on it and I have been kicking myself ever since.
If there is anyway of buying it let me know.
Hope you are feeling better Sue,

Amy

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Georgia was working hard yesterday, I'm sure it looks FAB!

Sweet Lady said...

I love that pillow with the people posing in bathing suits! Hope you are doing better. Remember, vodka always helps!

cigarboxbeads said...

i must tell you--i love reading your blog- and i love your personality and sense of humor---i'd want to give the short, lardass beyotch at the vet's a piece of my mind, as well ( what i have left of it! ;>) )

i sell at antique station--just stuff we've collected and are trying to get rid of- most of it has lost it's 'personality', but i love everything at Country Roads and wish i had the wherewithall to be a member of your CR 'family'! ( i'd keep everything instead of selling it though! ;>) )

thanks for the great blog and the plain-speaking! ( i'm originally a 'coal cracker' from PA- and we value that ability! ;>) )

marilyn goodman