6.13.2010

My Head Almost Exploded

Yesterday, I had the worse headache ever. Usually I can pop a few Excedrin and it magically takes it away. Not yesterday, my Excedrin let me down! I woke up with headache, and went to bed with the same damn headache! One of my main job descriptions is answering questions. It wasn't quite 10am yesterday, and as I unlocked the door and was attempting to carry out a large adirondack chair out the front door, all I hear is, "I have a question". Sigh, that is all I could do. And it kind of went downhill from there. Often times customers call us for general information. For example, a few weeks ago a woman called me and wanted to know if I had the phone number for the Antique Roadshow. I wanted to reply, "sure let me pull it out of my". . . well, I won't write what I wanted to say, but I think you know what I mean. We are like information for all of Old Towne, and most days I'm use to it and try to be as helpful as I can. But when your head feels like it is going to explode, it makes answering all those questions a little more difficult. That and repeating the directions to our public bathroom, over and over again! While I was at Country Roads I did get to take some great pictures. There was a new display Bryce put together right inside of the front door, where our sign points the way. There was a new window display that he had also done. Tim also had a new display in his window in his space. And the best thing I was "going" to post was all the pictures I took of all the stuff that Darcy brought in from her recent buying trip back East. So, you may wonder, "where are the pictures"? I discovered this morning that all those pictures are still in my camera. And my camera is still sitting behind the counter at Country Roads where I left it last night! Yep, told you I had a bad headache. I hope you stop by my blog tomorrow so you can see some of the great stuff Darcy brought back, assuming I remember to bring my camera home with me tonight!

2 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Well, I'm glad you are feeling better and "I have a question"...can't you just zip on down to the shop and get that camera so that we can see the photos? Just kidding, I did have to laugh though at the people that call you, you've now turned into the Information Center! Happy Sunday, T

Malisa said...

"The National Inquirer" wants to know! ;)

Can't wait to see the pictures. Hope you don't drop your camera in the pool...again!