7.05.2009

Irvine Flea Market

I'll be the first to admit, I don't get out much. So, this morning I woke up early and decided I would go visit my son Bryce(above) at the Irvine Flea Market. For some reason, I've never been there and wanted to see Bryce's space. I also have several other Country Roads dealers that sell there as well. I thought you might like to see a few of them, so I've got some photos to share of them below! Brand new to Country Roads, in a way, is "Tim & Lisa", Blue Canoe! They are in the process of fixing up their new space and moving in by the end of the week. Tim & I have come full circle so to speak, in the early days he was the one that built out the first building with all the awesome facades. Tim & Lisa have some GREAT stuff arriving soon, so be sure to check back for pixs of their space after they have moved in. I hear he knows some of my Texas friends!!Here you have "Jolene" always has great stuff in the store, and see that smile, it's rare to see her without it! She is so sweet. Meet "Elaine", and I have to say Elaine has a great sense of humor because everyone is always giving her a hard time! I really try not to, but sometimes Elaine just makes it SO easy. Here's a couple that both live together and works together, "Rene & Marie". That is alot of together time, but hey, look at those smiles on their faces and they are STILL married! "Robin" was a good sport. She usually sells at Irvine but had taken Sunday off this month. But I grabbed her for a photo anyway!It was really nice weather today as I sat in Bryce's space which was under a big tree and there was a great breeze out. I saw so many people I haven't seen in the longest time, old dealers, customers and friends. It made me realize that maybe I DO need to get out more! But the one thing that always continues to amaze me is how many people know the name "Country Roads"! That is something I will always truly be grateful for!

10 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

What a great looking flea market, saw lots I liked. I saw Lisa and Tim in Warrenton this past show. Didn't know them by name, just their faces. Hope you had a great weekend, T

Anonymous said...

I have been recently for the first time as well....love it!! It is my favorite. Some of the vendors even sell at the L.A. Mart!!

Karen Eileen

trash talk said...

Sue,
It truly is a small world. Tim & Lisa are two of mine and Cat Daddy's favorite people to see at Warrenton. I know they always buy the most fantastic things while they are down in Texas so I can only begin to imagine what their space will look like. Be sure to tell them Debbie and Danny from Zapp said Howdy and can't wait to see them in the fall!
Your son is such a good looking guy. I checked out his page and it's true about the leaf not falling far from the tree!!!
The best part of what we do is the folks we get to meet and hang with, isn't it?
Debbie

Malisa said...

I am so glad you got out and went to the flea market! Thanks for taking pics to share with us! Bryce has some good looking stuff!

Malisa

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Sue, hope Bryce had a good day at the Groves. We did it last month and it was pretty good (Lisa and Tim) were our next-booth neighbors) However, the heat is keeping us away from the market until September, hope to see you then!

Barntiques said...

Always fun to put names with faces! Looks like you had alot of fun, guess you will have to bust out more often!

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://ykywijuzy.envy.nu/lerule.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started to get real money.
It gets down to select a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theblogmoney.com

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I begin take up real income.
It gets down to choose a proper partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin to get income with a money that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]