7.07.2009

Bloomin' Tuesdays


This week, my own gardens at home were looking kind of the same, not much new or exciting. So, I thought I would share some photos of our displays, backdrops and flowers at Johnnye Merle Nursery & Gardens, which is owned by my daughter Brande. The garden sits outside behind Country Roads. Brande named the nursery after my mom, her grandma, Johnnye Merle. I love the backdrops out here and like to walk through and see how the gardens have matured over all these years. So, today I thought I would share some photos of "this" garden for todays post!






Stop by and visit Ms.Greenthumb Jean, her gardens are awesome!

7 comments:

Darla said...

What a charming nursery and love the story behind the name.

Laurie and Chris said...

What a great place. My mom would love it!!

Jean said...

Laurie is right! I would love it! The flowers are great but I really enjoy the extras. Jeqn

kesslerdee said...

It looks like a lovely place- the old stove picture is great!

Teresa said...

Love those gingers!

Susan said...

Gorgeous- just gorgeous!

peggy gatto said...

I just love seeing flowers and gardens.
Thanks for bringing these to me!!