7.08.2009

White Wednesday

I sort of stumbled on to "White Wednesday" while I was reading THERESA'S BLOG.Be sure and stop by and visit her, I love her blog. Anyway, since I'm new to "White "Wednesday", I haven't been added to the list yet, and I believe Kathleen is gone for the week. But, I thought I'd post my "White Wednesday" stuff anyway. I LOVE white stuff, but especially if its the old vintage white chippy paint stuff. I'm also really drawn to architectural pieces that are white and show some age!I love old antiques and vintage things. I'm especially fond of them when I can use them everyday in my home, like I have with my white corbels as candle holders. Be sure and stop by and visit FADED CHARM for "White Wednesdays"!

4 comments:

Ann said...

Sue..came by from Malisa...I will remember you in my prayers as I ask for guidance and strength for my family. I CARE.

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I'm loving all your white things. Glad you joined in!

trash talk said...

I love color, but there is just something about white...makes me feel all virginal!
Debbie

Teresa said...

I luuurrve all of your chippy white things.