4.18.2012

White Wednesday at Country Roads


One of my very favorite places to find a variety of "whites" for "White Wednesday" is my store, Country Roads. I have such a selection to choose from that also changes almost everyday. Here are a few of my favorites that are in the store right now.










I hope you find the time to go pay Kathleen a visit. Not only does she post beautiful White Wednesday photos, but Kathleen is the one that put our "White Wednesdays" together a few years ago. I hope you are all enjoying this beautiful Spring weather. I'm loving it!

9 comments:

CURIOUS said...

SUE . . . LOVIN' all the chippy architecturals, especially KATE'S space! We LOVE White Wednesday!! TAKE CARE, JOE & GLENN

Faded Charm said...

And you do have the best "whites" at Country Roads:-)

I didn't realize Melinda had a space there. You are right, it is a small world!

Thanks for my chippy white fix.

xoxo
Kathleen

Kristin @ Yellow Bliss Road said...

It was so great to be back at CR - sorry that I missed you both times!!!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

It's always fun to see what's current at your place. You do have amazing things.

Malisa said...

If I could buy only one thing, I would have a hard choice deciding, but in the end, I think the water can wins! It is beyond awesome!

ChiPPy-SHaBBy said...

LoVe the **ChiPPy-White** Planter Box of Sort!!!
Jeanine Burkhardt

Kellie Collis said...

These are gorgeous! Love that old-world charm to it! Have a beautiful day, Kellie xx

Burlap Luxe said...

So much inspiration over here and i so love Kates space she is a beautiful doll.
Thank you for all that inspires.
xx
Dore

Candy said...

What gorgeous finds.

Im your newest follower. Please come follow me at http://www.PICKINandPAINTIN.blogspot.com.