4.03.2012

The Room


We've been doing a bit of moving around here at Country Roads. I always love this because it gives the store a different look. Recently, Debbie Watts took over the "entire" room! She has only just begun but her displays and vignettes are over the top beautiful. Believe me, my pictures don't do her vignettes  justice but it will give you an idea how much real talent this girl has!












As I mentioned, Debbie isn't done with "the room" just yet. And I have a feeling that you will be seeing many more pictures of this very special area at Country Roads. And do me a favor, stop by my friend, Kathleen's blog.  She is the one that each and every week puts together our White Wednesday little get together. And speaking of little get together. . .my store, Country Roads, is having a big Easter sale on Sunday between the hours of 10am to 4pm. We would love to see you and "thank you" Debbie for the great job you have done with "the room"!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! She is very talented! I'll have to check back and see what else she creates. People are just so darn clever! Happy Easter, Marcia

blossoms vintage chic said...

Thank you Sue! I am really excited about "The Room" and looking forward to all the possibilities
it holds. Your store is amazing and I am thankful...it is so inspiring to be in CR with so many talented dealers.
See you soon!
xo
Debbie

marcela cavaglieri said...

The Room is a Tres chi Room oui oui!!!!!

Decorating With Art said...

Not only is the room amazing but so is Debbie. Love it!

The Boston Lady said...

Beautiful! I especially like the ruffles and same colored thread in glass. This is magazine worthy! Ann