4.23.2012

Natural Talent


You know, I've been in this business a very long time. And every once in awhile,  not that often,  someone becomes a part of my Country Roads family and their talent just blows me away. And believe me, that is an understatement when it comes to Debbie Watt's. Each and every time she puts together a new display, or a little vignette it just takes my breath away and I know I'm not alone. Below are some pictures of what Debbie "threw together" yesterday!





 






I'm not sure if any of you noticed in the May issue of Romantic Homes magazine, but Debbie got not just a quarter page, but an entire page of pictures of her home. I'm thinking that maybe RM needs an entire article in Romantic Homes. I want to see more!! And the muscle behind the the talent? None other than Debbie's husband, Larry. Currently Larry is retired but I'm really thinking this guy has a future in stand up comedy! Debbie and Larry make a wonderful team and are both really kind and loving people. I'm very blessed to have them be a part of Country Roads, thanks to you both!!

6 comments:

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

Hi Sue ~ Love the displays that Debbie has created, you can see she has pure talent~ I must go get the Romantic Home.... Have a wonderful week~
Cheryl

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I started following her after seeing the Romantic Homes article--she is great!

marcela cavaglieri said...

How can it not blow you away? Gorgeous!!!

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

Wow! Gorgeousness!!!!!!
~Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens

Recycled Rita said...

Debbie is awesome! Sweet and Oh-so talented! I still want that flying cherub...karen...

blossoms vintage chic said...

Thank you Sue! We are both blessed to have become part of your CR family. You have created such a great home for all of us. I am iincredibly thankful to you for giving me an amazing space to display all the things I love.
Thank you so much for this wondderful post!
Have a great week!
xx
Debbie