4.05.2012

Our Country Roads Stuff!


I think most of you know by now that we are having a big sale on Easter Sunday. What I have noticed in the past is that many families like to get out and do something together.  Old Towne Orange and Country Roads are great places to visit. And if you like to shop at CR, on Sunday, we will be hosting our annual Easter sale with great percentages off on some really nice stuff!  Today I just wanted to post a variety of different things CR has. From primitive and cottage antiques to industrial, we do have quite a variety.  We also have a full outdoor nursery, Johnnye Merle's Gardens and Nursery,  that is located right out the back doors of Country Roads. We also have pottery, advertising, vintage clothing and much, much more! Below are just some random photos of my favorite place, Country Roads!













We are supposed to have really nice weather on Sunday.  All of us here at Country Roads look forward to seeing you soon and hopefully you can stop by on Easter and enjoy some of the great sales we are offering. Take care.

3 comments:

marcela cavaglieri said...

I've got to be honest with you Sue, didn't read your post today...I couldn't...I kept drooling over that first picture and my mind flew away!! Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!

Maureen said...

That industrial lamp is awesome!

Anonymous said...

I have been dying over that gorgeous antique blue daybed in Loretta's space!!~
I'll just have to dream:)
The store looks so awesome!!
Have a Happy Easter Sue.
Sincerely,
Melinda