4.14.2012

Got Teeth?



One of our dealers, Tony, just got back from a buying trip. Not sure where he got all the dental stuff, but I'm loving it! I absolutely LOVE the "teeth" below, but I was so bummed when I downloaded my pictures. We were SO busy today, I didn't have time to go get the key to unlock the "teeth case", and the photo came out blurry! Anyway, here are a few of the things Tony just brought into Country Roads!









I have this "thing" for old advertising and I have to say, this Tom's Toasted Peanuts case is sort of calling my name. But, so far I'm ignoring it. On a more serious note, and I know I say this a lot, but I really want to say "thank you" to so many of you that keep coming in and shopping with us. Today was another unbelievable day. Please know that each and every one of you mean so much to all of us. We sincerely value your business and appreciate you all. Thank you!

7 comments:

Malisa said...

I love the teeth in photo 1...not so much for the teeth in photo 2. How wonderful is that portrait in photo 4? Do I need it? Give me a close up!

Recycled Rita said...

I love that industrial cart, it is perfect! As far as the teeth...not so much! karen....

Stacy's Shabby Shoppe said...

I love that Tom's cabinet too...very cool!, but the teeth are grossing me out! LOL! (*_*)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,
Wow, he brought in some great things!!
And I don't blame you about loving that Tom's Peanut case, it is a really cool piece!!
Hope your doing well and have a wonderful week!
Sincerely,
Melinda

The Boston Lady said...

Sue, you must do a follow up on who buys those teeth and what they do with them! I cannot imagine. Ann

Sue said...

Lori Guttirez bought the first set of choppers. But we must remember, Lori is an artist and made those great, evil Halloween dolls last Fall! So, I'm very anxious to see what she will do with the teeth ;0)

chateau de fleurs said...

Hi sue great stuff! Thanks for stopping by to see my favorite chair of yours. We are actually having a lifegaurd tower chair made simular to your chair for the june show, people will be able to climb up into it for a photo opp! Thanks for the support as always and i hope you continue to stay real busy :) XO Christie