4.07.2012

Country Roads Eye Candy


Tonight I thought I would post some of the "eye candy" that is for sale here at Country Roads right now. Tomorrow, Easter Sunday, we will be open from 10am to 4pm for our big Easter sale. If you are looking for a way to spend part of your day, I hope you can stop on by and see us! We were very busy today, so I took a bunch of pictures very "quickly" just so you might consider coming on down to shop with us and to visit Old Towne Orange. It really is a great little place!!























You know, I so wish I would have taken time to make more photos to post! Country Roads is so full of great stuff, wonderful vignettes, and the most important, the best dealers that anyone could ever ask for! And I sincerely mean that from the bottom of my heart. If you are curious about what kind of percentages off I'm talking about, go visit us on our
Country Roads Antiques and Gardens Facebook page!!
Tomorrow morning I will post a copy of which dealers are having what percentages off. 

I hope you all enjoy your Easter Sunday in whichever way you choose to worship, to spend quality time with your family or whatever you do on this special day. Take care.

No comments: