3.14.2012

The Whole Package


Being in this business of mine, I've seen so many great displays over my twenty years. But honestly, I have to say that Sue Lennon's displays are way beyond over the top. Sue gives so much attention to "detail", with the lighting, the tiny vignettes, and her own look and style. I'm always blown away each and every time she performs her magic here at Country Roads! Here's several photos to show you what I'm talking about.
















This industrial rack is so unique. You plug it in, and it all lights up. Totally cool for any room in your house! You know, I say this a lot but  I sincerely not only love what I do, but I love Country Roads as well. I have an amazing and talented family here! Thanks to you all.

9 comments:

trash talk said...

Her lighting is superb...brilliant in fact!
Deb

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Sue, you are right, she does find awesme things. Great displays too!

Irma@CosasBellas said...

She is definitely gifted. EVERY time I pass by her space I am totally in AWE. I hate to admit it but, I have "space envy". lol ~~Irma

Pent-Up Photos said...

I am afraid that I might knock people down trying to get to this booth! She has everything I love...photos, lighting and industrial! Move over, ladies! Make room for Malisa!

All Things Chic 2 said...

You are so living my dream , you have a lovely space...Best of luck!!! I invite you to visit my blog as well!!! Blessings LOri

Anonymous said...

WOW, what an amazing display!!! AND one of my favorite spaces at Country Roads.

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

She does have a magical touch!

The Boston Lady said...

I remember seeing her booth when I was there and being absolutely blown away with her creative use of industrial/auto items, especially in the lighting area. Love it! Ann

Miss Gracie's House said...

You're right! Awesome stuff and awesome display!
Have a great weekend!
Rene