3.09.2012

Ruffles & Rust


For many of you that shop at Country Roads, you know it is an old 1919 warehouse type building with a lot of old wood, some rust, and other architectural elements. That's why I love it so much. It's the contrast of styles and decorating. And its always changing with fresh merchandise and new displays. These pictures are from Loretta, Full Bloom Cottage.












Ruffles and rust? That what makes up a big part of my favorite store, Country Roads. Have a wonderful week-end and I hope you find some time to stop by and not only see all of our ruffles and rust, but Johnnye Merle Gardens and Nursery.  It's a great nursery and garden out back of the store that is filled with plants for your Spring garden and some great antiques as well!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That is one beautiful bed ! I Pined it .

Anonymous said...

Oh Sue, Loretta's displays always takes my breath away!!~
I hope your doing well and have a wonderful weekend.
Enjoy today, its suppose to be hot and gorgeous!!
Sincerely,
Melinda

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Ruffles and Rust look beautiful together. TFS!

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Sue, these things are so pretty. You just want to take them all home. Hope you have a great weekend, T

Genie said...

Ruffles and rust super way to enter a weekend. Happy Weekend.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I saw this bed in all its glory today in person and it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I wanted to jump in it and take a nap.

The Boston Lady said...

Beautiful booth! I love the crib filled with pillows. Love it and hope your weekend is busy, but fun. Ann

Pent-Up Photos said...

Those ruffles have me ruffled! Too gorgeous!