3.01.2012

The Colors of Spring


March 1st, seriously? How did that happen?? It seems like just yesterday we were putting away all the Christmas decorations and bringing in our brand new year. If any of you know how to slow down the time a bit, please by all means let me know. Since today is the first day of March, and Spring is sneaking up on us, I thought I would post some of our "Springie" things we have here at Country Roads!










I have to admit, I do love this time of year, although today it is pretty cold for our normal sunny SoCal! Stop on by and pay us a visit and enjoy our many looks of Spring here at Country Roads!

4 comments:

Genie said...

Love it. Everything looks so bright and sunny.

The Boston Lady said...

Sue, the days HAVE flown by and suddenly it is March. Here that means the Oak trees lose their leaves like crazy, then dump the Oak bloom which makes everyone sneeze. THEN, by the end of March we will have lovely trees which will shade us all summer. Love the moss covered frog and pot - is that what they are? Looks like this may be my last Florida summer... Alan is close to hearing from his company and my daughter will drive out in August. The newlyweds qualified for a housing grant to stimulate the housing market for certain income levels, so they may soon have a house - phew. I hope all your kids and grandkids are doing well. I always love to see pictures of them. Ann

Shannon@Cozy Home Scenes said...

It felt like spring was really here in my part of the south, today. It was near 70 degrees so I am thinking spring. Your pretty things have given me several ideas for future use. Thanks. I love the wagon holding the flowers. Everything looks very nice.------- Shannon

marcela cavaglieri said...

You wanna hear something funny? In Argentina people consider March the beginning of the year. It ends Dic. 31 and stars March 1st, that's how much vacations people take...can you believe it?? Anyway, weather is getting just a tad chillier at night and we are enjoying it!