3.06.2012

White Wednesday Vignettes


Happy White Wednesday from myself and my favorite little vignettes, at my favorite store, Country Roads! Okay, I'm a little prejudiced, but even though it's my store, I still really think my CR family does a great job of bringing in the best of the best. Here are a few of my favorite vignettes!











I thought on this "White Wednesday" I would include these two white dogs that were sitting in a white Range Rover in front of the store.  Every time someone would walk by, they would start barking at them. I think they wanted a bit of attention. Please take a few minutes to go visit one of my favorite people, Kathleen, over on her blog Faded Charm Cottage.  Kathleen is the one that brings us all together each week for "White Wednesday". Have a great week.

5 comments:

Deserae said...

Beautiful vignettes....I just adore that little stool! So cute!
~Des

PS. I am now following you on Google...hope you will follow me back :o)

Anonymous said...

I am in love with that old milking stool in the first photo!! White, chippy and perfect!~ It doesn't take much for me to fall in love, just don't tell my hubby! :)
Hope your doing well Sue and I'll see you soon.
Have a great week.
Sincerely,
Melinda

Anonymous said...

Love the items and great pictures, makes me anxious for spring and goin junkin!

Faded Charm said...

I love all your white chippiness and aren't those dogs so cute:-)

It's supposed to be 60 tomorrow...it's a heat wave around here!!!

xoxo
Kathleen

marcela cavaglieri said...

I love the little bench on the first picture!! My Husband is coming to sunny Ca pretty soon but if I ask for that he will kill me, I have to think of something smaller....