3.18.2012

Sunday Morning


For some reason, waking up on Sunday mornings always seem so peaceful to me. I love the quiet, and this morning as I sat in bed looking out my sliding doors, I watched as the rain bounced off the pool water. It's kind of funny, because that peacefulness that I have right now usually disappears once I arrive at the store! Yes, there is something oh so special about working Sundays at Country Roads. Thus, that is why we call it "BSC" Sunday!  Here are a few random photos from yesterday that caught my eye.








I love my son, Bryce's, industrial lamps. Yes, I'm a bit prejudiced, but each one is usually different than the last one he creates. I have several in my house. Oh, and before I forget, we got a huge plant delivery on Friday. Come on down and find some beautiful and unusual plants for your Spring gardens and great stuff for your home as well!

2 comments:

Recycled Rita said...

I love that baby mannequin! It is so darn cute and that lamp in wonderful too! Wish I was there playing in my booth! See ya next week! karen....

The Boston Lady said...

Sue, I like his lighting creations too. Glad you had a peaceful start to your Sunday. Ann