3.15.2012

A Day Off


For those of you that are self employed like me, we know there really is never a day off. Some days you might have more time to yourself than other days, but on most days the job, or I should  say our passion, comes home with us. So, from me, no complaints today. I did enjoy the quiet of my home while I tackled some paperwork! Below are some random things that caught my eye yesterday at Country Roads.








I guess here in sunny SoCal we've got some showers headed our way this week-end. If you need a place to stay dry and spend some time viewing a colorful selection of eye candy in every flavor, come on down and see us at Country Roads!

3 comments:

time worn interiors said...

Self employed people work 24-7. The only time I get to rest is when we drive 1000 miles to a show and that even makes you tired! Hahahah!
tot

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

I completely get the never really off thing. Glad you got a little down time. Love the photos.

Anonymous said...

It's looking so good Sue!! I'll be in Monday to fix up my space, I know it's been a while. I've really missed coming in to the store, it always makes me happy to be there! Hope you had a great day off and i'll see you soon.
Sincerely,
Melinda