3.24.2012

A Beautiful Busy Saturday!


I had big plans today of taking a bunch of pictures while working at "the store". Those plans got derailed rather early in the day. We were very fortunate to be "slammed" today. I'm so appreciative when that happens. Country Roads does have, without a doubt, the best customers anyone could ever ask for. Here are a few pictures that I did have time to snap rather quickly. 









I was off yesterday, and I was able to put together a slide show on my new iMac computer that I'm beginning to know how to use much better. I had a pc before so it's been a bit of a change for me. I was impressed at how easily the slide show went together. I was able to add music from my iTunes to the it, and it is "saved" on my computer right now. So, I just need to figure out how to post "that" in my iContact program that I use for my Email Express. Does anyone have any clues as to how I could do that.? I would love to hear from you. And I hear there is some rain headed our way tomorrow. You know that you can always come shop with us and spend a good portion of your day "dry" while wandering around in about 10,000 square feet of great stuff!! See you Sunday!

3 comments:

Faded Charm said...

Well I know exactly why you would get slammed on a Saturday...because you have the best stuff..that's why:-)

And I'm stuck here with snow still in my yard, although the sun did shine today. I've been getting over some crud that snuck up on me and have had NO energy.

Wish I could come for a visit.. this weather is so depressing!!!'

xoxo
Kathleen

ChiPPy-SHaBBy said...

Helllooooo Sue!*!*!
YOU always have such interesting POSTS!!! Glad your Busy Today - the Economy is really turning around - on the up swing here too... AND Thanks so much for ALL your nice comments on my Blog...
Jeanine Burkhardt

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

How could you work in a place where there's so much loveliness at every corner. I don't think I'd have a dime if I worked in your shop. Is your crew coming to Texas? Wish you were...