3.04.2012

The Alameda Flea Market


Today Bryce,  Shawn and Jenny are selling at the Alameda Flea Market in Northern CA. This flea market is one of the best in the state and one of these days, I'm headed up North to join my boy Bryce! What's nice about these displays is that Shawn and Bryce blend their things together for a great look. Excuse the shadows, the sun is shining off the bay and these are all the "iPhone" edition. Here you go.








My feet are still aching this morning from yesterday. To say we were "busy" wouldn't even begin to describe our day. I hope to see many more of you today. Our summer like temperatures here is SoCal are absolutely awesome! Come on down and enjoy that sunshine, great shopping and of course, Country Roads. .  . "always your favorite, never the same"!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff !! I hope they all come home with an empty truck.

Anonymous said...

Bryce has amazing things!!~
I always wanted to go to the Alameda flea when I lived in Northern California but I never got to. We should all go up together sometime, that would be so much fun!!~
Have a great beautiful sunny day Sue!
Sincerely,
Melinda

time worn interiors said...

I dearly love their stuff!
tot

The Boston Lady said...

Wonderful as always Sue. Ann