8.31.2012

Country Roads Labor Day Sale


Time has been my biggest enemy this Summer. There just never is enough hours in the day for me. Country Roads is having a big sale on Labor Day Monday. For those of you that are aware of the good times to be had by all at the annual Orange International Street Faire. . .that little "affair" will be all gone by Monday. That means we have plenty of parking for our sale, "I Survived the Orange International Street Faire Sale". Here are just a few pictures of some of the wonderful things that will be on sale Monday!








This is a great folk art piece. It is an old covered bridge birdhouse that is lined in tin for the birds to stop on by and have a bite to eat inside. Anyway, I wish you all a great week-end, and I hope to see many of you at our sale. Seriously, (my new favorite word), you really don't want to miss out on some great stuff at great prices!!

1 comment:

The Boston Lady said...

Oh my. I am dying. Dying! To come down there, but moving has kicked my behind and I need to get things done up here in "the valley". I will make it down soon, meanwhile I hope the Labor Day weekend is a booming, yet not weird, success! Ann