8.07.2012

White Wednesday at CR


I have been so insanely busy this past week, that I have no idea where the days have gone! Seriously!! How I'm craving some down time. Anyway, with that said, I'm running a bit late for this week's "White Wednesday" but I thought I would share some eye candy from my store, my favorite place, Country Roads!











I love the old novelty siding. We tried to build out the interiors of all three buildings with this type of wood. And this is by far, one of my favorites. I hope you are all having a wonderful Summer and enjoying the relaxing days it brings!

5 comments:

Genie said...

Just a feast for my eyes.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,
Love all of the wonderful treasures at CR!! CR always has the best!
How are you? How is that sweet little grand baby doing? I can't wait to see more photos!
Hope things are well and have a lovely Wednesday.
Sincerely,
Melinda

Mar gar et said...

Sue, stumbled on your blog yesterday, and I just love it! You're a dolly!

A Shabby Moment in Time said...

LOVE those bread boxes. Very cool!
Blessings & hugs,
Karen

time worn interiors said...

I hear ya girl! I'm crazy busy! No time for blogging, then by night I'm so busy I fall asleep at the computer if I try to blog! Glad you having a good summer!
tot