8.01.2012

White Wednesday at Country Roads


I think by now, I don't even need to add a "name" in regards to where the talent and creativity comes from in these pictures. I'm sure you all know these displays, vignettes, and awesome eye candy comes from our own Debbie Watts! Take a peek at her latest efforts. Although Debbie puts this all together without much effort I have to confess.












Please stop by and see another talented friend of mine, Kathleen!  She not only has great pictures but she is the one that put this little "White Wednesday" blog thing along time ago. Have a great Summer day!!

8 comments:

CURIOUS said...

Hi SUE . . . How much FUN is that chandelier in the birdcage !? LOVE IT !! Thanks for giving us a Peek at DEBBIE'S COOL STUFF ! Take Care, JOE & GLENN

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Hey Sue, I haven't talked to you in a while. Look two of your Texas buds are here (me and curious boys)! I swear you have the best displays in your store. Love the umbrella. Hope you having a great summer.

Kate said...

Beautiful as always Debbie leaves each area beautiful and captivating!

Happy WW Sue

xo
Kate

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Happy WW Sue!
It looks amazing as always. Ciao Rita

Recycled Rita said...

I really, really want that parasol. I sold an old silk parasol to Debbie at the vintage marketplace a couple of years ago and still miss it! I will be in friday! See you then! karen...

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Love that parasol!

blossoms vintage chic said...

Sue, Just want to thank you for all the support you give all of us! It is truly appreciated! I know I say this alot...but I am truly thankful to be part of your CR family! Love all the pics...I'm going to borrow some of them!!
Happy W.W.

Thanks again,
Debbie

trash talk said...

That umbrella/parasol is fab. Hope you're getting time off to spend with those babies!
Deb