8.29.2012

White Wednesday at Country Roads


As Summer is on its way to wrapping itself up, and Fall in lingering around the corner, I just wanted to wish you all a happy "White Wednesday"!  It seems like this Summer truly passed in the blink of an eye and sadly I didn't get my down time that I usually enjoy during the Summer. There was just way too much to do. Today I'm joining Kathleen for her weekly "White Wednesdays"! Here are a few things that caught my eye over the past week at Country Roads.









Are you going to be around on Labor Day week-end? Country Roads will be having our big annual Labor Day sale on Monday, "I Survived the Orange International Street Faire Sale"!  There are great percentages off throughout the store. And what is even better, the Street Faire is gone, it disappears like it never happened except that kind of sour smell that lingers for a few days. I hope we get a chance to see you guys on Labor Day for our sale. There will even be some holiday merchandise on sale as well!

3 comments:

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Can't wait for the show to be over so I can come and visit CR again! Thank you for sharing Sue. Happy late WW. Ciao for now Rita

marcela cavaglieri said...

Oh! That wooden horse stole my ♥!!!!

time worn interiors said...

Loving those white file boxes! awh!

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! I have been way to busy to blog this summer, but I really miss all my blogging friends! Got get started by up again!

tot