8.15.2012

White Wednesday


This "White Wednesday" puts us right in the middle of August. I know some of our kids are starting back to school and others are still enjoying the last few weeks of Summer. Here in SoCal, the heat & humidity  has been on! Usually we may get a day or two of this, but this Summer we are in the second week of it. I want my "regular" weather back as soon as possible! Seriously!! Moving on to more pleasant things, I am in love with the chair above. Sue Lennon has the magic touch when it comes to her chairs. Here are a few more of my favorite "whites" at Country Roads on this "White Wednesday"!








If you love the old vintage chandeliers, be sure to stop by our store. Country Roads has so many to choose from in all different shapes, styles and prices!  On this "White Wednesday" I'm linking up with my friend Kathleen over at Faded Charm Cottage. Please be sure to stop by and pay her a visit. And for those of us here in sunny SoCal, they are saying the heat wave is slowly going away!!  Take care.

2 comments:

Faded Charm said...

You never disappoint me with your whites, Sue and that chair is so awesome!!!

We are finally getting our heat here also, but I'm not complaining one bit, casue I know the cold dreary rain will be back before we know it:-(

Hope all is well and try to stay cool.

xoxo
Kathleen

marcela cavaglieri said...

A lot of pretty whites as always, Sue! You need to add the baby to the right side of your page where the other 3 rascals are!!! LOL!